Summer University Program
13 – 18 July 2020
- Managerial Accounting: Information in Business Decision-making (Judit Fortvingler – László Szívós)
- Business Communication Skills (Jasmina Sazdovska)
- International Business Networks (Tibor Mandják)
- Corporate Financial Analysis – An Integrated Approach (Marcell Dülk)
- Strategic Brand Management (Csilla Horváth)
- Informal Logic for Business (Gábor Forrai)
The courses include 25 hours of classroom teaching. Classes begin each day at 9:00 and finish at 13:15, except for Monday, when we will start a little later to leave time for registration.
One may take only one course.
Our courses offer 3 ECTS workload, which may be accepted for credit transfer by the participants’ home universities. Please inquire about the possible transfer of credits at your home institution prior to enrollment. The Institute will send a transcript to those who have fulfilled all the course requirements and request one.
We will host a welcome party at Monday evening. In addition, we will organize evening talks and cultural programs. The details will be announced later.